Home Forums Emergency Preparedness EDC for the Modern Ninja

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Commoner 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

NINJAHAMMER
    Participant

The ancient ninja were skilled in the science and art of survival, training their bodies and minds to persevere and accomplish whatever mission they were presented with. Just as they used the tools of their day, the Modern Ninja must also be prepared, not only during a mission but also for emergencies that can occur everyday. The ancient ninja would look with envy upon the equipment that the modern ninja has at his disposal. Being able to light a fire instantly (lighter), see in the dark (flashlight), communicate and call for help across the whole world (phone), see long distance (a monocular / binoculars), hearing enhancement (hearing aids – mainly for missions), and the list goes on. Personally, I always have at least two knives (a pocket knife, neck knife, wallet credit size blade), cell phone (note: any charged cell phone can call 911 even without a plan), a strong flashlight, a multitool and on my keys – a whistle, a seat belt cutter/ glass cutter and handcuff key. In my car there is always a monocular (used to read road signs from a distance or people watch) and a first aid kit (first aid stuff, duct tape, paracord,etc). Being a survivor means being prepared . . . what do you carry for the everyday?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  NINJAHAMMER.

The Commoner
    Keymaster

Glock 19 9mm or Glock 27 .40 cal, CRKT knife with seatbelt cutter, OC spray, Luxpower flashlight, wallet w/lockpickset, lighter, sunglasses or a hat.

• Author

NINJAHAMMER
    Participant

The ancient ninja were skilled in the science and art of survival, training their bodies and minds to persevere and accomplish whatever mission they were presented with. Just as they used the tools of their day, the Modern Ninja must also be prepared, not only during a mission but also for emergencies that can occur everyday. The ancient ninja would look with envy upon the equipment that the modern ninja has at his disposal. Being able to light a fire instantly (lighter), see in the dark (flashlight), communicate and call for help across the whole world (phone), see long distance (a monocular / binoculars), hearing enhancement (hearing aids – mainly for missions), and the list goes on. Personally, I always have at least two knives (a pocket knife, neck knife, wallet credit size blade), cell phone (note: any charged cell phone can call 911 even without a plan), a strong flashlight, a multitool and on my keys – a whistle, a seat belt cutter/ glass cutter and handcuff key. In my car there is always a monocular (used to read road signs from a distance or people watch) and a first aid kit (first aid stuff, duct tape, paracord,etc). Being a survivor means being prepared . . . what do you carry for the everyday?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  NINJAHAMMER.

The Commoner
    Keymaster

Glock 19 9mm or Glock 27 .40 cal, CRKT knife with seatbelt cutter, OC spray, Luxpower flashlight, wallet w/lockpickset, lighter, sunglasses or a hat.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.